This ribbon backdrop/curtain can be used at an entrance to walk through, behind a sweetheart table or cake table, or even as your photobooth background. Choose your colors and style of ribbon based on your wedding style.
- Ribbon – various sizes, styles and colors (exact yards needed will depend on the length and height of your backdrop/curtain)
- Wooden Dowl – Cut to the length of your choice
- Purchase all of your ribbon
- Gather your supplies
- Cut ribbon to length. Cut to same length. Our sample is 8′
- Lay dowel flat onto table surface or hang at eye level. 6′ dowel is used in pictures.
- Tie the ribbons onto the dowel. Be sure to place all different tones, colors and styles next to eachother to create the look shown. Tie into a knot and leave about 1-2″ at the top.