This button monogram is a lovely, personalized addition to any part of a wedding. Simply place at a guestbook table, reception entrance or dessert table during the reception and then hang in your home following the wedding!
- Frame (size of choice – 18×24 shown)
- Fabric – for background
- Gatorboard – cut to size of frame
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
- Paper Letter Template
- Buttons – Various sizes and color of choice
- Gather your supplies
- Cover the gatorboard with your fabric of choice. Iron if needed.
- Pull tight and hot glue to back of gatorboard
- Print your letter of choice on an 8.5×11 sheet of paper and cut out letter
- Place paper letter onto fabric and lightly trace around letter
- Start on one end of the letter and start gluing various buttons to cover the shape of the letter.
- Continue gluing buttons until letter is complete.
- Place sign into frame.