All members listed on SD Wedding Style are required to meet minimum requirements to join our network. We do acknowledge there are many different styles of services, but also realize that certain standards should be met. Below are the requirements for members. This list is public because we feel that it will help guide our couples when they are selecting their vendors. And also to guide our vendors in increasing their professional reputations.
SDWS Member Requirements:
- Three years in business
- One Hundred weddings serviced
- Sales tax ID
- Minimum of liability insurance
- Three vendor referrals
- Completed application and code of conduct
- Catering, bakery and alcohol service vendors must provide proof of license
- No unexplained complaints with the State Attorney General
South Dakota Wedding Style will have no more than 5 members in each service per city with the exception of venues. Members are required to pay dues, but only as part of the process to help pay for site maintenance, content management and network advertising. This site is not for profit and therefore posting and containing anyone willing to pay, but rather a network of some of the areas best wedding vendors.